Monday, July 6, 2009

Baieido in Australia

For those of you living in Australia and New Zealand I wanted to let you know there is a retailer/wholesaler in Victoria. The proprietor is George Kara who has been a member of Alice's family for years.

George has been to Japan, toured the Baieido factory, and spent time with the Nakata family. So he has a good education on Baieido incense!

I hope we will be hearing a lot more from George and perhaps get him to write some articles on how he and Baieido are doing in his part of the world.

http://www.primamateria.com.au./

1 comment:

glennjf said...

Hi David, Sorry it took me so long to post a response comment here.

It's thanks to this very blog post formulated by you about George Kara and Baieido in Australia that I established contact with him.

I was and am extremely happy with the interaction. He took time and gave his attention to help me, answering my questions and making suggestions for what I might try to kick off my Baieido Experience. So now some 10 months later on I have managed to sample and to buy a few of the Baieido incenses he offeres to the Australian market. I found all the Baieido incenses I've experienced amazing and delightful.

The refinement in the Baieido incenses reflects well the history behind the company and it's obvious ongoing attention to remaining completely authentic and true to it's main endevour.

Thanks David, thanks George and thanks Baieido Co.

Blog Archive