Sunday, September 22, 2013

New York




In August:

Baieido returned to the New York International Gift Show. Tokiyoshi Nakata, with some help from the girls from JETRO in New York, worked in the booth.

You must be a retail store to attend this show. If you do retail then you can find the information on the shows website.





Before the show Tokiyoshi and I visited some stores in New York, so I thought some of you who either live in New York, or plan to visit, might appreciate where you can go in New York City.








Kinokuniya is a Japanese Bookstore, the largest in Japan. They have carried Baieido for many years in Japan.

This year they began carrying Baieido in Manhattan. Their store is easy to find, it's located across the street of Bryant Park on the South side.

1073 6th Ave
New York, NY 10018
(212) 869-1700









Incense Display at Kinokuniya















Scent Elate is a boutique gift and scent shop in Manhattan. The store is packed with exotic gifts, aromatics, soaps, incense, and clothing.

We feel Baieido will fit in here very nicely and the owners are very interesting and knowledgeable. I really recommend a visit here.

313 West 48th Street
New York NY 10036












Inside Scent Elate




The Zen Shop is in their third year carrying Baieido. I stopped in and spent some time with the store manager, Chris. This store is in the Riverside Mall in Hackensack, NJ, but it's an easy train ride to Hackensack and Riverside from Penn Station, or you can take the bus from the Port Authority.










The Zen Shop at Riverside
1 Riverside Square Mall
Hackensack, NJ

201-457-1515

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, do you know if there is any place that i could learn how to make dodo?

Unknown said...

Hi I have found your website very interesting.
I am Adam I would like to offer to sell some of my agarwood @ jinkoh to you.
I am from Malaysia.

hope we can have a mutual business opportunity.

check my instagram page www.instagram.com/agarwood_gaharu

do reply if you are interested.

email: cpa09abm@gmail.com

best regards,
Adam

Reed's Handmade Incense said...

I loved the photos within your article.
Hope to see more soon.
Cheers. :)

incense sticks said...

I have seen lot of blank incense sticks & Raw material collections. its all handmade?

Blog Archive